Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pumpkin Bread

I used this recipe From Recipe Zaar and made Pumpkin Bread this morning. Because I am avoiding Sugar I substituted 2/3 cup of Agave Syrup for the white Sugar. I also used the Baking Flour Mix that I made previously from this recipe.



Ingredients

Directions

  1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease a bread pan.
  2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well after each one. Add Vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well-blended.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Do not over-mix.
  4. Pour into prepared bread pan and bake one hour to one hour and ten minutes.
Instead of Baking my pumpkin or banana bread in a standard loaf pan, I use this baking stone pan from Pampered Chef. Its seems easier to keep the small loafs fresh throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment