Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ready for Tomorrow!

As I write this I have two Mason jars full of tasty Green Smoothies chilling in my refrigerator. I took the base of my recipe from The Winter Green Smoothie recipe on The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen site. I added some spinach, lemon juice and Truvia to mine and increased the apples because my pears aren't quite ripe. I have decided that I need to jump start my new year with an elimination diet and I plan on only having Green Smoothies for the first two days. My plan is to journal this adventure here so please be sure to check back often.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Kyla Jean!! Good luck, and you will do great! The first stage is the hardest, as you know. You can do it, and the results will be so rewarding! Stage one will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete